Another year by, another UNversity here I come! I have a bunch of ideas I’m thinking of focusing on , some individual and some in groups. The below list is a (somewhat) in order list in regards to how I’m gonna prioritise it 😀
1. Some of us grads are joining forces to create some pretty cool looking space games. Our team, appropriately called We Make Space Games (W.M.S.G), will be working on a bunch of different project with the primary focus being on JumpDrive, a Space Opera game I’m really excited about! 😀
2. As for individual work, I’m toying with the following ideas as of currently:
- — Cloth dynamics and simulation
- — Particle simulation using OpenCL
- — More shader creations tailored for use with Maya’s C++ API
All this on top of finding a job 😀 Hopefully I’ll have something concrete to post by next week since I’ve started the cloth simulation already.
Watch this space! :D(Get it? Space….:D),